Join the Bid Ops Team
Join Our Team
Bid Ops is scaling the first sourcing enablement software that conducts automated negotiations. Our system utilizes artificial intelligence to optimize savings for businesses. We serve businesses globally with our cloud-based system. We aim to streamline highly complex processes to deliver better user experiences.
We believe in always trying to do things a better way, continually adding more advanced technologies and capacities to our portfolio, and giving our employees the space and opportunity to learn and grow in whatever ways they choose.
We are at an exciting stage of early growth in our team. As a result, we are able to give the right candidate the opportunity to own end-to-end features in a lean and agile shop utilizing the latest tools and frameworks.
Technologies and tools we use:
- React, Ruby, Rails, Node, VSCode, RubyMine
- Github, Heroku, Webpack, Postgresql, AWS S3
An ideal candidate has:
- 2-5 years of experience using Rails, Express, or a similar MVC framework
- 2-5 years of working with SQL databases — ideally ANSI-Compliant relational databases like Postgres
- 2-5 years of experience using HTML, CSS, and styling various kinds of applications for the web.
- 2-5 years of experience being able to take wireframes or mockups and converting them into clean and semantic HTML and CSS with a focus on responsive design.
- 2-5 years of experience with using Git for source control using Github.
- We are a remote-first team (with an office presence in Atlanta and San Francisco).
- We are highly supportive of flexible work hours.
- Modern development and CI/CD practices.
- Generous 401k matching and healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
- Trips to beautiful Bay Area, CA.
Subscribe for smarter procurement
By submitting this form, you agree to occasionally receiving communication from Bid Ops. No spam, just relevant news and tips & tricks. You can unsubscribe at any time.